Local Business Owners Logic Problem
Five local business owners, (one owns the cafe), live on the same side of a dead end street. The street entrance on the west goes past the houses to the east. From the information given, determine where each family lives, the color of each house, (one is red), each family's last name, the pet each has, and the type of business each owns.
- 1. The green house sits two houses to the east of the gerbil owner.
- 2. The Woods family owns the dog and lives three houses east of the Brock family.
- 3. The family with the python lives next to the last house on the street.
- 4. The family that owns the blue house also owns the bakery and lives three houses to the west of the white house.
- 5. The yellow house is second on the street and has the cat.
- 6. The family with the fish lives between the cat owner and the Johnson family.
- 7. The Smith family lives in the middle house, two houses west of the family that owns the grocery.
- 8. The Williams family lives next door to the family that owns the garage.
- 9. The family with the gerbil lives three houses west of the family that owns the hardware store.