Art Class Logic Problem
Six students in an art class, including Anne, were participating in a "Miniature Quilt" project. Each participant was asked to choose a common quilt pattern and then create the miniature quilt using only two colors.
Between the six individuals, only five different colors were chosen, but no two people picked the same two-color combination. From the information provided, determine each participant's name, the quilt pattern and the two-color combination each chose.
- Jonathan was one of four people that chose blue as one of their two colors.
- Purple was one of the colors to be used in the "Card Tricks" pattern.
- Green and yellow were each chosen twice, respectively, but not in combination together.
- Elizabeth chose a combination for the "Log Cabin" pattern that included the only instance of red chosen by any one of the six participants.
- Michael picked yellow as one of his colors and "Nine Patch" for his pattern.
- One individual chose blue and purple for a "Bow Tie" pattern.
- The "Ohio Star" pattern was chosen by Spencer.
- Sheila chose "Bear Claw" as her pattern, with purple and yellow for the two colors.