Carbbean Island Countries -- 15 Puzzle Box
Instructions: Write the clue number given below in the correct corresponding box at left. When completed, the numbers in each row across and each column down will add up to 15 if all the answers are correct.
If you need help with any of the clues in the puzzle, click on the "hint" following each clue.
- 1. Called the "spice island of the Caribbean" (Hint)
- 2. Caribbean Island country that is less than 30 miles long (Hint)
- 3. Largest Caribbean island (Hint)
- 4. Several dozen islets that "go with" Saint Vincent (Hint)
- 5. Island known as "Queen of the Caribbean" (Hint)
- 6. Antigua and Barbuda's third island (Hint)
- 7. The Caribbean's "Nature Island" (Hint)
- 8. Most easterly of the Windward Islands (Hint)
- 9. One of its official languages is French Creole (Hint)
Kentucky CrosswordsTM printable puzzles are free for use in all classroom settings. Outside of classrooms, restrictions apply.